Crunchy and chocolaty, fluffy, with baking powder, or moist, without it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-22 minutes
Servings: 8 pieces
- mini-cakes/brownies tray
- 3 bananas ~ 270 g
- 60 g Coconut Oil (1/4 cups)
- 70 g Almond Butter (1/4 cups)
- 3 large eggs (~150 g)
- 70 g cocoa powder (1/2 cups)
- 10 drops of stevia (Optional)
- 3 grams vanilla extract (~1 teaspoon)
- 5 g baking powder (~1 teaspoon) - Optional: If you like your cakes fluffy add it, if not omit it.
- Toppings: chocolate chips, nuts, cocoa nibs or whatever you like
- Set up the oven at 180 C or 350 F
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add the mixture in a muffin tray or a brownie tray.
- Add the toppings
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
Serve with as is or add some ice cream or some whipped cream. Delicious!
You can store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Total Servings: 8 mini-cakes
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190.3 kcal
- Total Fat: 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.8 g
- Sugars: 6.3 g
- Proteine: 6.1 g
Inspiration from Keto Avocado Brownies.