The perfect creamy automn desert. The entire home smells like pumpkin spiece as well as your desert plate.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Servings: 16 slices
- pie tray
- 180 g almond meal
- 42 g colagen
- 20 g swerve (or other similar sweetener)
- 100g butter
- 680 g cream cheese
- 400 g pumpkin pure
- 115 g g swerve (or your sweetener)
- 30 g flex meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice(cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves powder)
- Set up the oven at 180 C or 350 F
- Add all the crust ingredients in a bowl and mix them well
- Place the mixture in a pie tray and bake for 10 minutes
- Take the second bowl and place the cream cheese and the swerve in it and mix them well
- Add the pumpkin pure, flex meal eggs and spieces and continue mixing for another minute. Make sure your mixer is on the medium speed and, please do not overbeat.
- Add the mixture over the crust an bake another 50 to 60 minutes.
As is or with a dollop of whipped cream, ice cream or some good yogurt.
Total Servings: 16 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 271.9 kcal
- Total Fat: 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 9.7 g