Crispy, yummy, “cheesy” and ready in 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 pan with a lid
- 1 blender
- 1 spatula
- 370 g cauliflower
- 42 ml extra virgin coconut oil (~3 tablespoons)
- 24 g nutritional yeast (~2 tablespoons)
- Salt - If you spices contain salt already there is no need to add extra salt
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning (basil, rosmary, parsley, salt and pepper if you do not have them ready-mixed)
- Add the oil in the pan and put it on a meadium hit
- Add the cauliflower in the blender and blend for 20 seconds or till you see the cauliflower looking like the rice you like
- Place the cauliflower in the pan and together with salt and spices, give it a good stir and place the lid on top
- Cook for aproximatelly 8 minutes to 10 minutes or till is nice and gold. Stir every minutes.
- Add the nutritional yeast and cook one more minute
You can use it as a rice replacemnt. Today we had it wih Beef Stroganoff.
You can store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Total Servings: 2
**Serving Size: **
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 286.3 kcal
- Total Fat: 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 19.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g
- Sugars: 3.5 g
- Proteine: 9.9 g
Note: If you want less calories just go less on oil.