A very colorful and tasty plate for you and your family. Creamy, crispy salmon and fresh spinach.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 portions
- 1 chef knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 large pan
- 30 ml extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil (~2 tablespoons)
- 4 (of 160 g) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
- 40 g unsalted butter (~ 3 tablespoons)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 220 g halved cherry tomatoes (~ 1 and 1/2 cups)
- 50 g fresh baby spinach (~ 2 cups)
- 60 g heavy cream (1/4 cups)
- 25 g parmesan
- 10 g chopped basil and parsley (1/4 cups)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the pan on a medium heat and add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Seson the salmon with salt and pepper an make it golden for about 5 to 6 minutes on the skin side and 2 on the other.
- Set it on the side.
- In the meantime, cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs
- Add the garlic and the butter now in the pan and soften for about 1 minute
- Add the tomatoes some more salt and pepper and cook for about 4-5 minutes until they start to burst
- Add the spinach, heavy cream, parmesan and the hebs, stir and wait 1 minute
- Add the salmon and you are done
We had it with Cauliflower Rice, you can have it also with zucchini noodles, steamed vagetables or polenta.
Place it an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. If you are planning to eat it later I recommend storing the sauce in one container and the salmon in another and when you want to eat them heat them up together in a pan.
Total Servings: 4
**Serving Size: 1 salmon filet with 1/4 of the souce **
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 525.7 kcal
- Total Fat: 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 11.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 46.4 g