A year and a half ago I lost my Wordpress data base for mela.ro and now I am trying to restore all my blog posts and to have them here.
The current solution is:
- Get the post from web Archive
- Copy it into http://heckyesmarkdown.com/ check the readability and press go
- Copy the markdown with copy&paste into Atom (because their copy is not working properly)
- Check the markdown and correct the links
- Add the images into Jekyll project
I am trying to optimize this process but for the moment this is everything I got.