After learning a little bit about the technologies needed to have a blog with Jekyll on github, now I want to add google analytics on my blog to be able to see who is visiting it.
To be able to do this I need to do the next steps:
- Create a new account on google analytics for my blog following this tutorial.
- Create a new file in the includes folder named google_analytics.html
- Add the script generated by google into it
- Include the link to it into default.html
- And now I need to make my blog known … Tada… :D
P.S. To see the code properly I used the
highlight Liquid tag and to be able to include de Liquid code as a paragraph in my post I used the